Saturday, September 4, 2010

I am working on...

my 100 item project still. Slowly. but. surely. I am getting much better at getting rid of some things and I have a box that is for Good Will that sits in the garage and I just keep adding stuff all the time. Then I go and drop stuff off and start a new box - that way I can always have a place to set things that I no longer need. I haven't counted my items lately but it's down for sure. It is also helping me in making decisions on items that I want to buy. I am always asking my self now - do you really love it, will you really wear it more then once, does it go with a lot of other stuff I have, etc. Is there anyone else downsizing (even a little)? I'm just curious.

I found another great idea that I want to work on...so here is day #1
Something you do not like about yourself
Well I guess when I first think of this question I think of physical traits and I would have to say my teeth but I'm working on getting those fixed :) so next I would say the "little pooch" I now have from having a c-section. I don't think it will ever go away. I don't like it but I am proud of it. If that makes any sense. It means I have my baby and he is with us and healthy. If I were picking something that wasn't a physical trait it would be the fact that I analyze and over analyze every single thing.

And with that I will leave you with a new picture of my precious little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment