Monday, September 6, 2010

Day #3

Something you have to forgive yourself for...
Oh geesh where to start. There are so many things. You live and you learn and I try not to be to hard on myself about things. I like to live by the "if I do good I feel good - if I do bad I feel bad" philosophy. I seem to hold on to things lately regarding my Little Bird. Motherhood is not easy and I ask myself a million times a day is this the right choice. Which of course I don't know the answer to. I need to forgive myself for mistakes I've made along the way this last year. I am obviously doing what I think is best for my child. I've been holding on to the fact that I had to have a c-section despite the fact that I tried everything possible to have a natural birth and it was out of my control. So I need to let that go. There are a ton of other "Mommy" things that I need to just let go of also. I won't bore you!

2 comments:

  1. grandma SnellenbergerSeptember 12, 2010 at 9:15 PM

    Hunny,
    Motherhood is like a guessing game. You always want what is best for your children and you hope you are doing the right things for them. I am here to tell you ....You are doing a perfect job as a mother and wife.I am so proud of you and how your family has become.
    And as for your c-section....That you had no choice of the matter. You did what you were suppose to do and that is all you could do. Just think that if you would not have had that c-section our wonderful little bug my not be here with us today. Don`t be so hard on yourself hunny. Love you and all of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - that means a lot!

    ReplyDelete