Sunday, August 1, 2010

On Saturday morning Little Bird...

woke up around 7 so we got around and headed to the Farmer's Market. I have been wanting to go all summer and haven't had a chance. It looked like it was going to rain but we took our chances and got some really good stuff. Cain liked looking at everything - his new thing to do is point at everything and say "that" and I tell him what it is. So that's what we did as we walked around. This is what we got...
green beans
peaches

potatoes & cucumbers
Then we stopped at a yard sale and I found a "road rug" for Little Bird. I have been looking for one and this one was only a dollar! It's like brand new.
 
We also purchased some cute outfits for him for the fall. It's so hard to judge what size he will need for what season. Then today my Mom and I went to Toys R Us and got him some things for his birthday. Of course my Mother had to get him something completely loud and crazy. He will love it though and I will just stock up on Advil, lol. I got a new bath mat (thanks Bonnie for introducing it to me) that I love  from Bed Bath & Beyond. Basically that was our weekend . Anyone do anything exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment