Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have kind of been...

slacking a little on my blog posts - not to mention my picture taking. So this is what we have been up to lately...
we did our first ever art project - finger painting 
We took him to the fair for the first time to see the animals. He was a little nervous at first but then loved it. He was waving at all the animals and liked the horses the best.
Oh what else - we hung out with some friends from out of town last night. We got Little Birds 1 year old pictures back - super cute :) We have had two showings on our house so far - keep your fingers crossed everyone. We are getting ready for a garage sale at my Mom's house next weekend - working on getting down to my 100 things!

4 comments:

  1. wow you are brave with the finger painting

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun! He really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... I love it! Did you get the canvas from a art store? It will be a great piece of art to hang up in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Kim I have a bunch of canvases that I got at Michaels awhile back. I would love to have an "art wall" with all his art someday :)

    ReplyDelete