Friday, August 6, 2010

Cain is almost one and...

he is changing everyday. He learns things at a rapid rate. He understands now for the most part what I am talking about - he chooses not to listen to me most of the time though, LOL
I love his personality. He gets excited about stuff. He wants to do whatever we are doing. He is walking all the time now. At first when he was walking and would fall he would just start crawling. Now when he is walking and falls he just stands back up and keeps going.
He is really into books right now. I mostly let him handle the board books - that keeps the others from getting destroyed. His favorites are "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" and a book of farm animals. He wants to "read" these ones over and over. He has discovered how to open the trash in his room so at random times I will find a diaper in the hallway because he has opened the trash and taken it out.
Hmmm...just noticed he wore a lot of orange that week. I can't wait for his first birthday, only 8 more days!

1 comment:

  1. Well he looks adorable in orange :)

    And this age is SO fun... they are so curious... I love it

    ReplyDelete