Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What I Love Wednesday

I actually remembered! Because I'm still fairly new at the discovery of all things blogging (like what the hell is the blogher and why does everyone want to go), I see all the cool kids on the street do a Wordless Wednesday (they post cute pictures and no words). And while I feel like most of my posts are like that anyways I'm not going to give into the cool kids pressure and I am going to stick with my What I Love Wednesday...so there.
What I am currently loving is fresh fruit! With it being so hot out sometimes that is the only thing that sounds good to me. My favorite being strawberries and grapes.
Little Bird really likes watermelon. I do not like watermelon at all and so I buy just little cut up pieces for him. I don't want to not give him something just because I don't like it (the poor child would live on cereal, pizza, and chocolate).
feeding little bird watermelon
So that is what I love -it's so yummy! Here are some pictures from the bbq we went to the other day that I said I would share...
in the paddle boat wearing a dress - not my finest idea
awww
playing with cousin Jett
Tell me what you love this Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. What i love is your blog and pictures of my cute nephew! It looks like his eyes are getting darker, or was it just the picture?

    Love you and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thanks! Yeah I think they are getting a little bit darker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you don't like watermelon! Hmm Well I am with Cain I love it :) What I am loving this week is my new sunglasses! They make me happy. I am also loving holding Ambers new baby every chance I get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy- I saw your pictures and she sure is cute! I like James' new hair cut too :)

    ReplyDelete