Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Random Thoughts

Tomorrow my little bird will be 11 months old! I don't know where the time has gone. In one month we will be having his first birthday party. I'm excited at all the new things each month brings but sad for the little baby that is no more.

I wish I was a little more crafty. There are always projects I think of doing but not enough time in the day. Then I found this blog and it makes me want to do even more.

I'm making Katie's motto my own personal motto, "Bloom Where You Are Planted" It fits my situation and makes me feel better.

I think I mentioned that little bird spends the night with his Grandma and Grandpa once a week due to our work schedules. Well that night is tonight and while I miss him like crazy, I enjoy it a little (but then have instant guilt for even thinking that). I got to sit and eat dinner on the couch with the hubs and watch tv and not have to share my food with the little guy pulling on my leg. I call my Mom constantly to see what he's doing, and eating, etc. and I walk past his room and feel a little sad but I need some me time. (even if that me time comes as working in the yard all freakin night)

I am enjoying summer a lot but it's too hot for me! I loooove fall and am ready for it (please don't send me hate mail). Fall is my favorite time of the year - I wish it lasted longer. I do not like what is sure to follow but I want to do all kinds of "fall stuff".

I had an ortho appt. today and it went pretty well. I think it will be a couple more months before they put on the bottom braces. I've only had pink bands so I finally switched it up today to light blue - I like it. I haven't had much trouble with them, not a lot of pain or anything, but I'm looking forward to them coming off (I have awhile).

That's it for me tonight. I'm off to indulge in my new favorite show - Prison Break - we are on Season 2 episode 5 I think. Good night all :) Do you have any random thoughts you would like to share?

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way when my kids are gone! But the time away is needed for both mother and child.

    I also wish I was more crafty! I see all sorts of cute things but always talk myself out of it saying I just don't have the time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how to sew? I do a little but am wanting to learn more.

    ReplyDelete