Monday, July 5, 2010

Hope everyone had a...

great holiday weekend. We did for sure, even though we spent most of it just hanging out at home. Or should I say because we spent most of it just hanging out at home? Well we did go to the beach on Saturday with the fam. It was tons of fun. Other then that we just did the normal - I went shopping with my Mom on Friday, Saturday we went grocery shopping after the beach and naps. Sunday we did not leave the house once (I went outside to water my plants). Then that brings us to today - worked this morning, Midland with some family, dinner at the in-laws. Here are some beach pictures...
Playing in the sand with Aunt MacKenzie
who did this to me?
playing in the water with Mommy and Uncle Matt
At the spray park with Daddy
it was cold

No comments:

Post a Comment