Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What I Love Wednesday

I finally am able to do another what I love Wednesday. It's been awhile. Today I would like to share with you my love for...Target - that's right Target - I love it! Not sure why exactly but I do. That store is like a magnet for me. I need to go there. It draws me in. I usually end up going there for one thing and leave with fifteen. I could just wander around the entire store for hours, which is the complete opposite of my husband who like to go into a store and get what he needs and leave. Not to long ago we switched to the Target brand diapers for Cain (Which we love) so that gives me yet another reason to "just run in". Anyway I just like all of the products they carry - they have super cute stuff. Is there anyone with me on this one?

2 comments:

  1. I am so with you on this! I love target as well...i used to go there at least 3 times a week but i haven't been there in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you know how I feel about Target! I kept shopping today after you left as a matter of fact and ended up buying like $30 more of stuff! I agree it is like a magnet and theres nothing you can do once you get in there :)

    ReplyDelete