Saturday, June 19, 2010

Finally - we have the internet...

and I can blog again :)
Let's see - a little while back Cain went through this weird phase of pulling everything out of drawers, baskets, etc. Anything he could get his little paws on.

Then it was time to move - if you follow me on twitter then you know how much I love packing and moving. This is our new house...
We really like it. It is 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a full basement and a really open floor plan.
Also we went back and forth on weather or not we were going to build a two story or ranch and in the end this ranch house won.
Cain turned 10 months old. 
Only two more months until his 1st birthday. I am very excited and have already started the party planning.
We just went to the zoo for the first time and I will post about that soon.

2 comments:

  1. Cain is getting SO big! I love your new house... I can not wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the house! And your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete