Monday, May 10, 2010

Yesterday evening I sat...

down to write all about my first Mother's Day and show you a few pictures from the day but I can't get my computer to read my little blue card thingy that my pictures are on. So here is the version with out pictures. My first Mother's Day was great. We got up and had breakfast with some family. I got to spend the day with my two favorite boys. We went and did some shopping - I bought a cute sun dress and a new book (you know because I have so much free time to read books). We just spent the day together and it was wonderful. My present from my boys is a pedicure which I hope to go do this week.

Today - was an insane Monday at work and my sister went into labor - for real - today and I am now an official Auntie! We are welcoming baby Nahla into the family. I was so happy when I got the call that I started crying - as I drove down the express way. But I am so sad that they are so far away. I want to kiss her and cuddle her and spoil her. Sometimes I feel like we are really missing out on so much in each others lives, especially now that we both have children. I got to see a few pictures and she is adorable, can't expect anything less :)

This weekend we will be going out of town for a wedding that my husband is in. I am looking forward to taking Cain to the pool at the hotel. We are bringing the baby and the Grandma, lol. I just really don't want to be away from him for an entire weekend.

So that is in brief how things went the last couple of days. I am hoping to do my first ever give away this week, which I will explain at a later date. But watch for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment