Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What I Love Wednesday

This week I wanted to share a book that I am currently reading - "Somebody Else's Daughter" by Elizabeth Brundage.
I don't have much time to read books - ones that don't have pictures anyway. I usually just end up reading a few minutes before I go to sleep. This is an improvement from last couple of months where as soon as my body hit the bed I was sleeping. This book has got me excited about reading again. I find myself grabbing my book while Cain is napping instead of throwing in laundry or flipping on the tv. It is a little complicated at first but I am getting into it a little more. I haven't gotten through the entire book yet - like I said only a few pages each night usually. I love reading and tend to lean toward more "girly" books - no not trashy romance books but ones with women as main characters, etc.
Chris has made fun of me because my books lined up are so bright and colorful compared to his books, lol. So that is what I love today :) What is your favorite book?

4 comments:

  1. My favorite book is Ender's Game. You should read it, it takes place in space! You would love it. Although no one goes shopping or falls in love with their secretary. It is an adult story, but all the characters are children therefore I predict Disney will create a hunk of crap movie from the book. I do like to make fun of your colorful (pink) collection of books. Mine are all black and manly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo superior with your black manly books, I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I like all those pink girly books I see :)
    I do not get much time to read due to the kids and being in school full time but when I FINALLY graduate maybe then I can read something besides a government or science book!! The one your reading now looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. courtney dobschenskyJuly 26, 2010 at 3:06 PM

    well your a girl so its okay to like pink girly books. it would be wierd if chris was reading this pink girly books. lol that book looks really good.

    ReplyDelete