Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today was a Cain and ....

Mommy day. Mommy has had to work a lot because her boss had a baby (a little girl named Grace). So today we finally got to spend the entire day together and this is how it went...
I woke up at 7 and  was eating my bottle but I was still sooo tired. I went back to sleep for two more hours. (Yes ...sleeping until 9 today - woohoo! Mommy thought).
"Hey Mom get me out of here, it's time to get this day started."
"Ok Cain, what do you want to do today?"
"Well let me think..."
"How about I show you how I can climb the stairs"
"Ummm....no I don't think so,how about 
we get dressed and play with some toys?"
"Ok Mom"
After lots of playing it was time for my morning nap. 
After that Grandpa came over and had lunch with us.
"Hey Grandpa now that we ate our lunch how about 
we take a stroll in my new wagon on the rail trail?"
"That sounds like a good idea champ"
After our walk we came home and Grandpa left. 
We played some more and I did some more climbing.
After many attempts to play in the dogs water dish 
 and being redirected to something Mom thought was 
actually ok to play with I had an afternoon meltdown!
"Alright Cain I think it's time for your afternoon nap"
But I stayed strong and stood up in my bed and screamed for a half an hour.
It worked because Mom got me out of bed and let me play some more. 
An hour later Mom totally tricked me by rocking me to sleep. 
So I took another nap and shortly after 
I woke up Dad got home from work.
I love when Dad plays with me!
The rest of the evening we had dinner, went for another walk, 
 came home and took a bath and went to bed.
We had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. VERY cute pictures! I love the new shades Cain! I can't wait to see you guys tonight :)

    ReplyDelete