Sunday, April 25, 2010

I am an extreme...

planner. It's my Mother's fault really - she made me this way. I plan out everything...and in advance - way in advance. Organization makes me happy :) So my little guy is eight months old and I am already planning his first birthday party. I am super excited to be able to start planning birthday parties - it was one of my favorite things to think about while I was pregnant. I already have the theme picked out and some decorating ideas. I have the cake I want picked out. I am going to start picking things up soon. I know I have time to do these things but I just get excited. I also know that he is not going to remember any of these things but I still want it to be a special day. The only thing that I haven't figured out is where we will be holding these festivities. We will be in the process of building a house or moving into said house or possibly even selling said house. So I guess it depends on our living situation. Is there anyone else who plans things out like this?
And it is not just birthdays, it's all holidays, occasions, vacations, etc. I am the crazy person with mapped out plans and itineraries. I feel better when I know what is happening when. I don't understand how some people can wait until the last minute to do things. It would drive me insane. Anyone else on the same crazy train?
I will leave you with a picture of my handsome little eight month old in his robe.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone comments on my Facebook - comment here so I can pretend I have readers -LOL

    ReplyDelete