Sunday, March 14, 2010

Well, little bird is....

7 months old today! I can't believe how fast time flies. He now has two teeth - pictured below. It has taken me forever to actually get a picture of with his teeth showing.
Only one has actually poked through. The other is close behind it. He is crawling all about and grabbing everything in his reach. He now pushes himself up from crawling to sitting.

The last couple of days he has been crawling over to things and pulling himself up. Today he pulled himself up to the coffee table and gave me a heart attack. I do not have pictures of this because I was to busy video taping the crazy child. I will try and get some next time. Now that his tooth has poked through he is sleeping better at night. His runny nose is gone for the most part too.
We have been keeping busy. We are now officially going to be building a new house which I am extremely excited about! It has sort of started to consume all of my thoughts. What colors are we going to do, what cupboards, who is going to have which bedroom, how do I want to arrange the furniture - and we haven't even started yet :) Here is a picture of the same model of house that we will be building - built by Kloha Contracting.
I went to my first orthodontist appointment and it went really well. I am calling this week to set up my next appointment and get the ball rolling. Depending on the offices schedule I may have them on this week. Looking forward to this week - going to dinner with parents, getting together with some friends we haven't seen in awhile. Should be fun! Hope you all have a great week as well.

2 comments:

  1. awwww....look at his little teeth!!!! So cute! He is back to smiling i see!

    auntie kayla love him!

    ReplyDelete