Friday, March 19, 2010

Another two posts...

in one day. I'm on fire. Not really just bored before I hit the hay. Today was an early day for me. I had my orthodontist appointment this morning at 7:45. I was extremely nervous. I didn't really know what to expect. It really wasn't that bad. My braces went on really quick.

It was a nice day out today. The last nice one for awhile says the weather man. Chris and I took Cain to the park, we ate lunch and walked through the trails. Cain got to see his first train and crawl around outside for the first time.
I can't wait until the grass is actually green and it's warm enough to wander around in shorts. This evening Chris and I had a "date night". We went to dinner and to a movie. We saw Green Zone - it was pretty good. What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment