Sunday, February 14, 2010

We had a great...

Valentine's weekend. On Friday Chris sent me flowers to work but I left before they were delivered to the office. So I will have a nice surprise tomorrow waiting at my desk. We went out to eat with some friends who we haven't seen in forever. They have a little girl who is 8 months old and one on the way.

Saturday I had a babyshower for a good friend from high school. This will be her first and she is due in March. They are having a little girl. Chris had a basketball game and then Cain went for another sleepover with Grandma. Chris and I went to dinner at my favorite place - Olive Garden. We then went to stay at a new hotel in town. It was really nice and relaxing. We went to the movies to see "Valentines Day" , I of course liked it and Chris not so much.

Today we went out to breakfast before picking up my little bird - who I missed oh so much! We got home and I did some cleaning, cleaned out lots of crap and took it to the goodwill. I was planning on having a garage sale and had crap piled up to the ceiling in preperation to the garage sale but I finally said enough. It's got to go. The way my kid grows I'm sure I will have enough crap by summer to have a garage sale.

Today is also Cain's 1/2 birthday~ he is 6 months old today. I can not believe how fast the time has gone. He is now doing an "army crawl" all over the place. Grabbing everything that isn't glued down. He is amazing!

This week is the dreaded week of the dentist! Get a root canal done on Wednesday, wish me luck :) Hope your week goes wonderfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment