Sunday, February 28, 2010

This weekend went...

by fast. It was a good weekend though. We went down state to visit Chris' aunt and family. The ride down was not so great. It was snowing and pretty yucky - 7 cars in the ditch and a pretty bad accident involving a semi truck and a little car. Traffic was slow but Cain did pretty good in the car. We went to Ikea and got a new chair for the living room. I made dinner for the whole family on Saturday night - lasagna - yum! Did some grocery shopping today. Cain stayed with Grandma so he could relax, get out of the car, and take a nap. He is teething for sure. You can feel it almost poking through on the bottom - God help us! He is extremely cranky. He wakes up at all hours of the night screaming.

I finally went to Zumba class last week and if you follow me on twitter you know that I've been waiting to go. The class that I went to was half kick boxing and half zumba. I liked it. I think I might go to the class on Mondays and Thursdays. I need to get my butt into gear. ( I say as I sit here eating Reese's peanut butter cups)

I can't believe how fast the month of February went - not that I am not happy about it. I can't wait for Spring! Every time we have a few nice days in a row I get my hopes up that Spring is just around the corner. Then we get a snow storm. Well now that March is tomorrow spring is officially 3 weeks away. March is a pretty busy month - my birthday, my mom's anniversary, visit to the orthodontist, St. Patty's Day,Cain turns 7 months - I repeat 7 months. I know it is pretty early but I can't wait to plan his first birthday!
 
new slippers i got this weekend

1 comment:

  1. Sock monkey slippers! AWESOME!

    (Also, thanks for featuring little Odin!)

    ReplyDelete