Sunday, January 10, 2010

Today

Today I am starting a brand new blog.
CK Times 3 because that is our first and last initial and there are 3 of us (so whitty I know).

Well I have been inspired to start a new blog after following Matt's blog for awhile now.  His story is sad. The way he has decided to live his life in spite of the terrible situation he was dealt is amazing and inspiring to me. 
So here I am. I don't have anything exciting going go in my life really, just every day things that I am sure are not interesting or inspiring,  but it's my life as I know it.
I live in Michigan even though a lot of times I wish I didn't. I have been married for two and a half years together for six and a half (holy shit the time has gone by so fast). We have a little boy who will be 5 months next week. Becoming a Mom has seriously been the best most exciting experience of my life. I went from never wanting kids - to wanting just one - and now I think I should just have 50 (well not exactly 50 but you know what I mean). Having him in my life is....in one word ....awesome. I mean it is hard and sometimes it's so stressful I don't know how I am going to do it but I am doing it. I could go on all day about my little man but let's move on shall we.
I worked full time before my little man came along and now I work part time. I work for the Kloha's. They are awesome and I really like my job (most days). I like that I can still have days that I am getting out of the house and doing something besides being a mommy. While I am gone my little bird is getting some much needed Grandma time (much needed by Grandma).
So that is a little bit about me until next time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment