Sunday, January 17, 2010

Random Thoughts

1. Last day of the weekend...I'm sad. I don't want tomorrow to be Monday

2. Cain pooped today...not once...not twice...but three times. Constipation over!

3. I really need to go to bed early tonight, I'm tired

4. My butt muscles really hurt from the volleyball tournament yesterday

5. Hope I can go visit my sister in June...I'm gonna be an aunt again in May

6. Had the most amazing find today at the thrift store

7. Need to get to the craft store so I can get my projects under way

8. Glad this week is pay week

9. Excited for the weekend coming up...family and Pistons game

10. Need to figure out what to get Dad for his birthday - which is coming up

11. I seriously ate 3 cupcakes today

12. Thinking of putting the house on the market in the spring...doubt we could sell with the crappy market

13. Speaking of spring...I can't wait for it to be here!

14. I'm letting my hair grow out a little longer but wish it would just grow faster

14. I'm hungry...cereal sounds good

15. I really need to go to the dentist - despite my weird phobia / panic attacks

No comments:

Post a Comment