Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Busy

I went from a blogging manic to not blogging for a few days...what the heck? I have been super busy with work. Lots of stuff going on. Took Cain to our "regular" doctor. Chris and I go to a homoeopathic doctor and took Cain for his first visit. It went well and we are going to be giving his some enzymes to help him digest his food a little better which will hopefully take care of the constipation.

I made little bird a cute blanket the other day. Just one of those "tie" blankets. It is super cute. I got a pattern to make an Easter basket so I am going to try that. I've never done one before so we shall see how it goes. I got the stuff I need (I think) today at the craft store.

I have been thinking of things I want to do this year that are local attractions. We do have a lot of stuff near us that we don't take advantage of. This winter still I want to go to Snow Snake and go snow tubing. It's tons of fun. Then in the spring and summer I want to go to Tunes By The Tridge, the farmers market which also has an art market. Dow Gardens, Center for the Arts, the zoo. There are so many things. I am going to be trying to do some research to see what else is going on in MI. I want to go to Chicago again, love that place.

My birthday is coming up soon and I am trying to figure out what I want to do. I love making a big deal out of birthdays, it's your special day and it should be celebrated. I love "celebrating" anything.

I am going to be pretty busy for awhile. My Dad's birthday is next weekend, my sister's the weekend after that, mother in law's, then Valentines Day and then my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment