Thursday, January 14, 2010

5 months

Two blogs in one day...I told you I am a blogging maniac. 
Today my little man is 5 mo. old. These last five months have gone by so fast and yet it feels like you have been with us forever. You have filled my life with such love, happiness, patience, and pure joy. I don't know what I would do without you. 



You hold your own bottles, Laugh out loud when we are playing, make "fart" noises with your tongue. You eat from a spoon like a pro and then wait until you have food in your mouth to make the "fart" noises so food goes flying all over Mommy. 



 You are sitting up all by yourself. You love...grabbing the dogs face and trying to eat it, your jumper but only use your left leg to jump, and playing peek-a-boo. So Happy 5 Months Little Bird!




             


No comments:

Post a Comment